Leather manufacturing industries find it difficult to work profitably without using ERP software. The reason is it helps in managing myriad businesses’ functions right from inventory, purchase to sale. Not only big-scale manufacturing companies, but even SMEs’ are also implementing ERP software to run their leather manufacturing unit successfully. Webcity Technologies LLP offers customized ERP software systems, which are power-packed with high-end features. The ERP system of the company provides immense support by managing inventory, suppliers, and manufacturing altogether. Let’s take a quick look at some of its salient features:
1. Multiple Unit Measurement: Goods Receipt Note (GRN) is an internal document validating goods received as per PO (purchase order) raised by the company. It even acts as a valid proof of physical receipt of goods from suppliers. With an effective ERP in place, the companies, as well as suppliers, get the flexibility to notify raw materials in different units. The company easily tracks the raw material inventory in different units of measurement as the ERP easily manages all conversions.
2. Batched Inventory: Raw materials received from different suppliers are segregated lot-wise. The software even gives suggestions to consume raw materials lot-wise by considering factors like purchasing date, expiration dates, and other details. This helps in making data-driven decisions quickly.
3. Documents Attached with GRN: Suppliers need not send important documents separately via email; they can attach necessary documents with GRN for future references. Another useful feature is the quick test. This feature of the ERP ensures that the raw materials are received in adherence to the client’s requirements. Users can define the parameters of quick tests as per their requirements.
4. Store In-Pass: This particular feature of ERP is helpful to manufacturing companies in multiple ways. It allows them to keep different kinds of leather goods such as shoes, saddlery, etc., in multiple stores to avoid any confusion. Even in multiple stores, the mapping of raw materials is done via racking along with an image of the good. The racking ensures that the goods received from different suppliers are placed in different racks.
5. Quality Checks: When the goods are stored rack-wise, it becomes easy to know the raw material of which supplier belongs to the best and the worst quality. To add further, ERP facilitates using raw materials in multiple ways i.e. as per work plan or as per sample need. It is possible to make stock adjustments in the ERP so that the physical stock quantity match with the quantity of the stock mentioned in the ERP by making necessary adjustments.
6. Stock Reserve: To ensure that there would be no shortage of raw material and it is easy to even process urgent orders, ERP is equipped with a stock reserve feature. This feature gives an aggregated view of stock in-place, which stock to use for producing which leather goods, and from where to take out stock to fulfill the urgent orders’ requirements. This ensures continuous production and improved business productivity.
7. Reporting: It becomes easy to identify the bottlenecks in the manufacturing process and take corrective actions when insightful reports are handy. With reporting, get easy access to a number of reports such as stock summary, raw materials status as on date, raw material reserve report, consumption of raw materials month and project wise, etc.
So, contact the company’s professionals today and buy the ERP software as per your business requirements. Feel free to disclose your unique requirements to the company.